- Production of technical specifications based on functional design specifications;
- Development of solutions in Microsoft Navision / Dynamics NAV and C/AL code development based on the technical specifications;
- Unit testing of software changes to ensure correct function
- In consultation with business users and IT colleagues make recommendations on system changes, enhancements & upgrades;
- Assist in the testing and debugging of application software;
- Provide mentoring and leadership to other developers including peer code review; and
Develop and continually improve software systems development lifecycle methodologies and processes utilizing best practice industry standards and tools.
- Good Experience in Software Development using .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Good Exposure to various ALM Platforms and Tools
Bachelor of Engineering (VTU) 2011 and 2012 pass outs with 60% aggregate in academics
- Making Outbound calls
- Primary role would be into Lead Generation.
- Excellent communications skills in English – both Oral and Written.
- Ability to interact with the customers clearly and effectively.
- Smart and quick learner.
- Flexible to work in night shift.
Looking out for strong web developers with the following skills:
- Exposure the REST APIs.
- Good to have exp on CSS and UI Designing but not mandatory.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fairly good communication.