Visual Studio and VSTS: Your Integrated development lifecycle platform
Automatically build and test your code with hosted or on-premise builds. Set up continuous integration to always know the quality of your builds. Eliminate build breaks with gated check-in. Track your work by linking bugs and stories to change sets and code reviews.
To know more about Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Service and the Bonanza offer register for the webinar.
|3.00 – 3.10 PM
||Introduction to Canarys
|3.10 – 3.45 PM
||Presentation and Demo
|3.50 – 4.00 PM
Canarys: A CSP and Microsoft Gold Partner on Cloud Platform and DevOps brings to you Visual Studio cloud subscription offerings. Now you can purchase Visual Studio Team Service(VSTS) CAL, Visual Studio Enterprise/ Professional (along with Dev Essential subscriber benefits for annual subscription) and Test Manager extension without a long-term commitment.
As part of this program Canarys provides you following free services:
- Configuring DevOps environment using VSTS
- Free assistance during Visual Studio Installation
- Free assistance for upgrading Visual Studio to the latest version
- Technical Support for challenges you face during Visual Studio usage
- Assistance with using VSTS features and configuring the CI/CD pipeline for your App deployment to cloud
- Provide brief on enabling teams to practice Microsoft DevOps using Visual Studio, VSTS and Azure
- Assistance in Migration from on-premise Team Foundation Server to VSTS
For any query, email at: email@example.com or call at: +91 7204522102
- Canarys reserves the right to accept or reject the registrations
- Canarys reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop