DevOps is like an extension of Agile movement. It is a combination of software development and operations. DevOps helps an organization deploy software more frequently. In the modern world of software delivery, developers are required to ship code often.
Canarys is a Microsoft Gold DevOps Partner and Microsoft Qualified DevOps FastTrack Partner to get everything you need in a single solution including agile planning, source code control, package management, build, testing and release automation to continuously integrate, test, deliver and monitor your application. A complete DevOps toolchain to help you deploy your application faster with confidence.
How we transform your team into practicing DevOps?
- We cannot just buy DevOps tools and make them work for us with just an installation.
- Our experts would assess your existing setup and requirements, and suggest suitable tools as per your preference which are required to setup your DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery CICD pipeline.
- We would help you migrate your code to TFS or VSTS if required. Or, you could continue using your existing Version Control as well.
- Being a Microsoft DevOps Finalist of the year 2017, and years of expertise in this area our experts would setup DevOps pipelines for your Web or Mobile Application, on any platform and any technology, let it be Windows or Linux/ Unix or MAC using .Net, Java, HTML, Node.js or Xamarin.
- Do note that DevOps pipeline should be set for each project.
- DevOps implementation with Microsoft tools and Open Source.
- DevOps Best Practice Consulting, Implementation and coaching/training.
- Implementation of CI CD pipelines using VSTS & Azure and Open Source tools like Jenkins.
- Containerization of the Apps using Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Container Service.
- Help kick start the DevOps journey - using Visual Studio, VSTS, Azure.
- Enabling OSS DevOps (Open Source for technologies like PHP, Java, NodeJS, Python) using VSTS, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, Tomcat, Docker, Azure App Services.
- Configure deployment of your Web Apps, Web Jobs, Web API’s, Azure Functions, Logic Apps etc. to Azure PaaS and or Azure IaaS.
TFS to VSTS Migration
Ever since Visual Studio Team Services was released to provide a hosted SaaS service for development teams, Team Foundation Server customers have been asking Canarys to be able to import their TFS to VSTS to take advantage of all the great capabilities of Visual Studio Team Services. We are happy to say that we are one of the very few Microsoft VSTS Qualified Partner providing end to end solution for TFS to VSTS migration.
Canarys was one of the first few DevOps partners to get hands dirty on this new tool as part of Private Preview program, and now that the tool is publicly available, we can help companies like yours move quickly and reliably from TFS to VSTS. We are proud to be part of a select group of Microsoft Qualified TFS to VSTS Migration Partners that can work with this new migration tool to help customers move to VSTS quickly and safely.
Legacy to TFS Migration
If you are already working on TFS and looking forward to move towards the latest available variants of TFS, this service is especially designed for you. Our TFS upgrade services are designed to minimize service downtime with zero / negligible data loss. Our experts could assess your current tool compatibility and help in migrating to VSTS. May it be Code migration from any of your VC’s like SVN, Git, Github, VSS, or Defect migration from ClearQuest or Bugzilla, or integration with any of your existing tools like AHA, we can help you out.
Contact Us for more details on this service and migration or integration toolset. If you have any other tool to TFS/VSTS migration and integration requirement contact us.
Are you using Visual Studio along with TFS or VSTS, and wondering how to use them efficiently? Is your team finding it hard to make use of newest features of VS, TFS or VSTS? We can help train your teams and provide Hands on Lab sessions as well. Currently, we offer trainings on Microsoft DevOps, TFS, VSTS, ALM, Xamarin, and Mobile DevOps.