Canarys Automations Limited is pleased to announce it is now a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Digital & App Innovation (Azure)
This means that Canarys has demonstrated proficiency in Digital & App Innovation, which includes:
• Providing DevOps Consulting Services
• Demonstrated migrating of DevOps workloads from one platform to another
• Expertise in DevSecOps maturity assessment, roadmap, and implementation
• Migrating and deploying production web application workloads, applying DevOps, and managing app services in Azure
• Managing production workloads in the cloud using containers and managing hosted Kubernetes environments in Azure
• Helping customers embrace secure DevOps practices and driving DevOps implementation using GitHub, Azure DevOps and Microsoft cloud.
• Being a solution partner in the Microsoft Cloud Partner program allows us to tap into the largest technology ecosystem in the world.
• Microsoft Cloud (Azure) is simply the most comprehensive end-to-end cloud platform out there. This gives us and our customers peace of mind to know their applications and data are being hosted within highly secure, standards-compliant infrastructure.
• Additionally, as partners we get prioritised access to expert Microsoft technical support to help us troubleshoot issues on our customers behalf.
• Together with Microsoft Cloud, Canarys can realise its vision: to help all businesses, large and small, prosper through the intelligent application of innovative technology.
As a Solutions Partner for Digital & App Innovation (Azure), we have demonstrated our broad capability to help customers build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on premises, and at the edge, with a range of DevOps tools and Canarys DevOps framework suitable to their needs. Our capabilities are measured using the following metrics:
• Customer success
To obtain a Solutions Partner designation in Digital & App Innovation (Azure), few of our consultants attained Microsoft Certifications in the following areas:
• Azure Administrator Associate– Demonstrate skills needed for implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources.
• Azure Developer Associate – Demonstrate skills in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute, and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert – Demonstrate expertise in designing cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security. Translate complex business requirements into designs for secure, scalable, and reliable Azure solutions. Advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, security, business continuity, identity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance.
Becoming a Microsoft Solutions Partner gives our customers a way to identify us as a trusted technology partner committed to training and accreditation, and who has delivered solutions that lead to their success. If you are looking for a technology partner you can trust with your DevOps journey, please contact our expert (and Microsoft-accredited) consultants to see if we can assist. Our DevOps Consultants are highly qualified and capable of developing innovative, cost-effective devops solutions in a timely manner.